When Amazon introduced the original Kindle in 2007, many people were skeptical if the product would indeed take off, considering it cost nearly $400. In less than six hours after its release in November of that year, the device sold out and it was not until April of the following year that stocks were replenished. Since then, six other versions of the device have been released, the latest being the two versions of the Kindle 3 in 2010.
- Philips Fidelio AS851: Sound Power For Your Android
- ASUS Transformer Prime: Ready To Hit The Primetime?
- Fitbit Ultra: Track Activity For Fitness
- Kindle Fire: A Tablet That Spits Fire
- Sony DCR-SX44 Review
- Panasonic HDC-TM90K Review
- Motorola DROID BIONIC 4G Review
- LG Revolution 4G Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Keyboard Dock for 10” Tab Review
- uPlay Keyboard for iPad 2 Review