Mention the brand name “Sony” and you are bound to get a look of recognition from whomever you are speaking to. The brand itself has become synonymous with electronics, producing television sets, stereos, MP3 players, video players, cameras, and much more over the decades. The company has a reputation for creating high quality products backed by Japanese technology and ingenuity, making it one of the leading companies in business as a whole in the world.
From Matsushita to National to National Panasonic and now just Panasonic, this Japanese company is one of the leaders in the consumer electronics industry. With its base in Japan, its reach is worldwide and its products have garnered recognition and respect from the company’s peers and the millions of people who purchase them. Aside from consumer electronics, it is also involved in the production of semiconductors and automotive parts and also owns Technics and Sanyo.
- Philips Fidelio AS851: Sound Power For Your Android
- ASUS Transformer Prime: Ready To Hit The Primetime?
- Fitbit Ultra: Track Activity For Fitness
- Kindle Fire: A Tablet That Spits Fire
- Sony DCR-SX44 Review
- Panasonic HDC-TM90K Review
- Motorola DROID BIONIC 4G Review
- LG Revolution 4G Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Keyboard Dock for 10” Tab Review
- uPlay Keyboard for iPad 2 Review