Motorola, know split into Motorola Solutions and Motorola Mobility, was considered to be one of the leading names in the telecommunications industry and experienced a lot of highs and lows during its years of operation. All Motorola handsets are now part of Motorola Mobility but continue to carry just “Motorola” as part of its brand name. It has joined forces with Verizon Wireless and uses this company’s mobile broadband network to further attract new customers.
LG Electronics has been making inroads in the world of consumer electronics for the past few years and this Korean company has made its way to being among the top three manufacturers of both televisions and mobile phones. In terms of mobile devices used for telecommunications, LG continues in its efforts to remain the same league is its more Westernized and Japanese competitors, ensuring that they use current technology to its fullest, producing quality products.
- Philips Fidelio AS851: Sound Power For Your Android
- ASUS Transformer Prime: Ready To Hit The Primetime?
- Fitbit Ultra: Track Activity For Fitness
- Kindle Fire: A Tablet That Spits Fire
- Sony DCR-SX44 Review
- Panasonic HDC-TM90K Review
- Motorola DROID BIONIC 4G Review
- LG Revolution 4G Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Keyboard Dock for 10” Tab Review
- uPlay Keyboard for iPad 2 Review